French wine region is made up of Bordeaux, Bourgogne, Alsace, Languedoc, Champion, Loire river valley and etc. The traditional brewing is characterized with manual plucking and wooden barrel brewing. The wine made by this brewing is of natural fragrance, purity, acidity and acerbity, long aftertaste, the longer storage the better, it is generally called “the traditional wine”. To cater for the tastes of young people, some vineyards also apply mechanical plucking, stainless barrel brewing which adds up essence to get different flagrance for different tastes. This kind of wine is of softness, without any wooden barrel flavor, dense fragrance, watery aftertaste, not suitable for long time storage, it is generally called “the fashion wine”
葡萄酒的釀造70%取決于天然因素，即葡萄種植的土壤，陽光，水分，溫度，葡萄枝的年齡，種植當年的氣候的好壞，30%取決于于種植的翻地，修剪，采摘程序，釀酒及養酒程序的傳統工藝，因此我們說一種美酒源于天然成自傳統。法國葡萄酒最初是修道院為了葡萄酒的種植及釀造工藝的研究而逐步發展的，隨著歷史及文化的原因帶到了世界各地，因此在葡萄酒生產中分為舊世界及新世界之分。 舊世界：泛指法國，德國，意大利，西班牙，葡萄牙等歐洲古老種植地。 新世界：泛指美國，澳大利亞，智利，阿根廷，新西蘭，南非等新興產區。他們的風味既有共同性又存在很強的風格差異。
The brewage of wine is determined 70% by natural factors, such as soil, sunshine, moisture, temperature, age of grapevine, climate of planting year and etc., the other 30% is determined by the traditional craftwork such as digging, pruning, plucking procedure, brewage and wine maintaining procedure and etc, so we say wine comes from nature and is established by tradition. French wine has been developed gradually from initial studying of wine planting and brewing technique in the abbot. As historical and cultural reasons, wine becomes prevalent all over the world. Therefore, wine has two categories, the old world wine and the new world wine. The former refers to those ancient European planting areas in France, Germany, Spain, Portugal and etc. The latter refers to those new planting areas in USA, Australia, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, S. Africa and etc. They have something common in flavor, but strong difference in style.